- Fixed crash that would result in blank window with certain computers / GPUs
- Improved performance and speed
- Fixed issue where raw images were being loaded and saved at 1/2 size
- Fixed bug where raw files from some Nikon cameras weren’t loading properly
- Consolidated menu bar and title bar on Windows
- Small adjustments to auto exposure and color balance algorithms
- Fixed a bug where images would sometimes get rotated the wrong way after flipping
- Added more keyboard shortcuts: Cmd/Ctrl P/N for previous/next image, Cmd/Ctrl-F to flip, Cmd/Ctrl-R to rotate. JK to adjust exposure, ASWD to adjust color balance.
- Main window now supports resizing and works better on small screens
- Switched to sliders for color balance instead of a 2d field. This takes up a lot less vertical space and in practice is just as fast to use.
- Improved color accuracy based on lots of testing and refinement, and comparing results to ra-4 prints
- Fixed issue where black and white exposure range was too dark